Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Resolutions

Normally I do not do the whole "New Years Resolutions" thing. Now, that may be because I am too lazy, see them as kind of silly, see everyone else failing at them so why try myself (pessimistic I know), or I could just be perfect already. (HeHe)

But no matter what the reason I seem to be changing my ways this year.
There seems to be a endless list of things that I want to do better this year. Now I won't bore you with my giant list (which I am trying to keep simple and doable) but one of my new goals is to be better with my blogging. The fact that we don't live near any family and have a lot of friends that live far away as well makes me lonely at times; and in an attempt to stay in better contact means that I am going to try to blog at least once a month. (That should be doable right!) (And by all means, you can help remind me for this goal if I seem to forget.) ;)

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay! I would so LOVE it if you posted more pics of your family more often! That is a great goal! And you don't have to be so lonely, we could and should skype. =)

I am a big time goal setter. There is a lot of power is setting goals and achieving them. Lemme know how I can help along the way.

Luv 'ya!