Monday, August 9, 2010

Tray's Birthday Party!


That's right, balls, more specifically baseball. If i would let him he would do nothing but live, sleep, eat, and breath the sport!
My best friend growing up, Emily, graciously opened up her home to us. We added our noisy family of five along with my parents and my oldest sister to her family of five into her home. It was a crowded, noisy, and fun time!

This was the first time that our kids have met and they hit it off right away.
(Though toys and cake always help make people happy too!)
Time to open presents!

The coveted toy...........


Notice the two in the background needing to be comforted that they weren't getting a bat and ball as well


I think he's a natural


Sammi started off the party happy and full of life.......

I think she tired out a bit by the end

I think Tray made a new friend.

Thank you Paul and Emily for letting us come celebrate Tray's birthday at your wonderful home! Hopefully we can see you guys again a little sooner then 4 years from now!

1 comment:

Emily said...

The real treat and best part of the party was seeing you and your family!!! Amy has been obsessed with baseball ever since. LOL